- Information collected as part of the Business Security Assistance Program is held by the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation on behalf of the Northern Territory Government (NTG). It is subject to the NTG privacy statement available at nt.gov.au/copyright-disclaimer-and-privacy.
- You have the right to access and correct information held about you. For further information on how to access information you have provided to the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation as a condition of participating in the Business Security Assistance Program, please contact us.
- Information collected as part of the Business Security Assistance Program’s registration / application processes is collected in accordance with the program’s terms and conditions and for the purposes of assessing participant eligibility, as well as publishing business contact detail information for homeowners; issuing and paying out vouchers; audit; monitoring; evaluation; and reporting. View the program’s terms and conditions.
- By applying to participate in the Business Security Assistance Program, you consent to the NTG:
- storing information, including personal information (such as names and personal contact details)
- using the information, including personal information for the purposes mentioned under 3. above
- sharing some of this information, including personal information, within the NTG, and with relevant external third parties, including program management software providers, and
- transferring some of this information, including personal information, outside of the Northern Territory, for the purpose of sharing and / or storing it with these relevant external third parties.
- If you have provided personal information of another individual to the NTG, you warrant that you have informed the person to whom the personal information relates that the personal information will be provided to the NTG, and of the NTG’s intended use of this personal information, and that you have obtained consent from all such persons to allow the NTG to use and disclose their personal information in this manner.